Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year's Beauty Resolutions 2014






5...4...3...2...1... Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Beautiful People! I hope you all had a wonderful and safe ringing in of the New Year! May the New Year bring you Joy, Success, and most of all more Beauty Fads! 😊 As we move into the New Year, it’s time to reflect on what beauty trends are out and discover what beauty trends are in for the New Year.  What are your New Year’s Beauty Resolutions? Now I know, it’s rumored that no one makes New Year's Resolutions anymore but let’s make them fun.

Maybe you want to stop wearing hair extensions and rock your own hair? Maybe you want to find the perfect “no makeup” makeup look? Maybe you want to start wearing false eyelashes for special events? Maybe you want to find the perfect red lipstick color for your skin tone? Or maybe you wear too much red lipstick and you want to tone it down a bit? How does losing those extra 20 pounds sound? How great would it make you feel if you made time in your busy work schedule to partake in a power cycling exercise class? How beautiful you would feel if you decide to journal at the end of every night?
New Year's Resolutions are all about making goals to improve ourselves in all areas of our lives. Changes of any form are a welcomed addition to ones’ life. Sometimes as women, we have to start the change on the outside so that it will start to influence us internally. To some, beauty products are silly and insignificant to ones’ life. I don’t think so. I feel that beauty products can enhance what’s already there! Beauty products are fun way to express ourselves and make us feel empowered to take on the world! 
I know, you’re too scared to share your New Year's  Beauty Resolutions right now. Don’t worry. I’ll start by telling you mine.  One of my beauty resolutions is to lose more 10 pounds (p.s. I lost a total of 60 pounds since 2009 and I have kept it off since then, yay me). Another beauty resolution is to take better care of my hair. Specifically, the ends of my hair to prevent hair breakage. Personally, my New Year's Resolutions are to … well… um… I can’t  tell you that because we just met. I will tell you later 😉 
I’m Promise.

So let’s Share! Leave a comment explaining your New Year's Beauty Resolutions or your New Year’s Resolutions in general. Good Luck!

Serema.

No comments:

Post a Comment