Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to The Beauty Fad!

 

 

 

Hello and Welcome to The Beauty Fad!
My name is Serema. I’m an advocate on life and all things beauty.
I developed a love for makeup and all things beauty when I was 14 years old. 
Since then, I was called upon by family members whenever someone needed their makeup applied for events such as proms or a hot night on the town!
Throughout the years, I have learned about different beauty trends through using makeup products,magazines, beauty counters and online beauty communities. I would like the opportunity to share what I know and contribute to the beauty community!
It’s amazing that because of technology, we all can connect with each other through social media platforms.  Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages will come at a later date. 
Right now, I am excited about starting up my new blog in order to inspire you all with all the latest beauty trends around (also known as a FAD, lol)!
You can expect blog posts on all thing beauty which includes; makeup, hair, health, and self-awareness.
I look forward to communicating with everyone. Let’s Share!! Cheers to The Beauty Fad! For more information you can contact: thebeautyfad@gmail.com .

Your friendly Obsessed Beauty Addict,

Serema

1 comment:

  1. vidhi bahir - YouTube
    Watch video of vidhi bahir on YouTube. Find videos related to vidhi youtube to mp4 bahir on Vimeo. See vidhi bahir's board.

    ReplyDelete